Traveling Experiences

 
Those people of at the picture are my junior high school classmates
and my teacher.

I don't remember what correct time the graduation memory trip was, maybe in 2001. We went to Kenting, a beautiful and warm place of Taiwan in winter. I don't have any trip after this one, maybe I am too busy, but everyone all know that's impossible to spend time on my work.

It's happy to enjoy a trip, although it as small as group party.



It can't call a traveling, but my classmate insist it's a trip, a small trip. The trip has a strange name called "Strbucks Team", it means we couldn't fall asleep after the party. I still remember that day is friday, the coffee shop "Starbucks" celebrated their annual thanks giving, you can have 15% off pdiscount only on December 3,2004. It's a new experience to enjoy coffee and talk without any pressure. One years ago, we all have to prepare the exam, every day all is a hard day, we couldn't image we will have coffee at coffee shop, just waste time on talking and drinking. It's a little change when we are freshmen, we can understand what I need, what we want to learn. What is the topic we talk about? Like accounting,calculus, philosophy, philosophism, network, girl and love. It's a rare opportunity to share the knowledge with the best friends.

A real trip don't need distance to remind you this is a trip, just have to enjoy the time with the best friends, a trip can be take all the time.

0 意見: