About Me


Welcome to my blog.
I will lead you to borrow the boring place and just cost you few minutes, because there still filled with air and some strange photo like the right one. Take a glance to assure you will not want to see him again. OK, let me ask you a simple question.

Who is the handsome guy?

Bingo! It's me.

I will mention my experience or school life again and again on the essays wrote by me, so you must to know me first.

My name is Evan Chyuan. Actually, Chyuan (the "source of water") is my nick name. I was called "Little Chyuan" during my high school life, so I keep it in my english name.

I was born on April 22,1986, I am Taurus. I have a job in a small cram school for teaching basic science to elementary school students, it takes me all the wonderful weekends. My mother tongue is Mandarin, I try to learn Japanese before, but I don't remember anything about that after rest two year without saying Japanese.

0 意見: