Feedback commentary essays


November 27,2004

In the Fu Jen Catholic University, I have more chance to practice English. The school course impel me have to do this, I am lucky to have an English version website. Reading and speaking English is so difficult for me, but no challenge no improvement. I like this course, every time I watching visual aides or reading the handouts, I will have more idea to make abundance web page. How about now? Without mid and final terms, I have more freedom and time to practice English. My word bank is empty, I try to find easy and applicable words to express my feeling. Maybe we can learn more useful words from watching or listening. That will help me a lot, thanks.

January 11,2005

When I prepare the news clipping, I found my professional words bank still on building. Accounting can teach us how to read english financial statement, but I need the words can use on social business communication. Maybe we can learn at the secone semester.

0 意見: