Career Planning


I have thought my career since I graduated from high school, other classmates had got good grades and attend the National University, they have more opportunity to get good job; they don't have to think about where is their job, but I do. There are two reason to effect me chose to study Economics. First, the economics of this world must be the worst, maybe I can find the solution to make it better, but I have to own the professional knowledge now. Second, I like challenge, I enjoy to arrive the goal that everyone believe I will fail. My family think I shouldn't touch anything about money, because I am not very careful, it's possible for me to make big trouble by this default.

I plan to get accountant license after two year, and pass the GEPT at the same time. After my selective service finish, I will earn a job to get practice in big company. After get enough experience, I will be a certified public accountant, find more people to organize my company. It just on paper now, I will make it comes true in no far future.

0 意見: