Educational Background


In 1992, I went to Hou Pu Elementary School, both my brother and sister are students eleven years before, but something happen. In 1994, the school had to improved, so all the student transfer to Chongcing Elementary School, a new was finish constructing in the same year. I don't have much beautiful memory. After one year, all the people of the village have to move to the new place, because our building was standing on the land of post office, so I have to transfer to the new house and new school, Kuo Kuang Elementary School, I had happy life in this school, that period is 1995 to 1998.

I didn't move home after studied Kuo Kuang Elementary school , so I attend to the near school,
Pan Chiao Junior High School. I Got honorable mention by join junior high school Science Competition, my project studied the principle of maglev.

In 2001, I graduated from junior high school and attend
Chien Kuo Senior High School, I learned computer and build first wed site during the period from 2001 to 2004.

I attended
Fu Jen Catholic University this year, so far so good.

0 意見: